Conditions of Use
H3 Biomedicine Inc. (“H3”) provides this web site for your personal information. You may browse or download any materials on this web site for your personal, non-commercial use only. All content of this web site is owned or controlled by H3 or its affiliates and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained. Through your access to and use of this web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all terms and conditions of this Legal Notices section, as may be amended from time to time.
This web site and its content are designed to comply with the laws and regulations of the United States of America. Although it may be accessed worldwide, this web site and its content are intended only for residents of the United States.
This web site may contain links to other sites produced by H3’s affiliates, some of which are located outside the United States. Those sites may have information appropriate only to the particular country in which the originating affiliate and site are based. Nothing in this web site should be interpreted as a promotion or solicitation for any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where you are located.
No Medical Advice
This web site may contain information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice of a physician or other health care professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing a health problem or disease. In order for you to make appropriate health care decisions, you should always consult with your physician or other health care provider for your personal medical needs.
H3 Biomedicine Social Media Community Guidelines (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
H3 operates in a highly regulated environment. For that reason, we ask that you please follow the guidelines listed here before commenting or posting.
H3 Biomedicine Inc. (“H3”) is dedicated to providing social communities with information and resources that will help educate people on numerous topics related to health. We believe that everyone’s experiences and opinions should be considered, but we hope you understand that H3 operates in a highly regulated environment. For that reason, we ask that you please follow the guidelines listed below, otherwise we may remove your comment from our social communities:
- H3 social media communities are intended for U.S. visitors. These communities have been developed in accordance with U.S. law, which may not provide the same level of protection, (e.g., for your personal information, reputation or content you post), as the country in which you reside. Please don’t discuss any specific products or drugs (unless you are specifically on an H3 social media platform for that specific product).
- If you have any questions with regards to your diagnosis, a product, or drug, please contact your doctor directly.
- Please do not offer medical advice to fellow visitors, as similarly, it is most appropriate that they consult with their personal doctor.
- Please do not use H3 social forums as a means of self-promotion.
- Comments and posts by users on this site are not created or controlled by H3 Inc. and H3 is not responsible for such content.
- As a reminder tweets and posts are public, please do not share personal information.
- Not all comments and tweets received will be acknowledged or responded to.
- LinkedIn/Twitter pages and channels that H3 “likes” or is “liked (or similar functions)” by do not indicate an endorsement of H3 or its products and/or services.
- H3 may provide links or references to other sites as part of its posts; however, H3 is not responsible for the content of such sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this platform.
- Please be kind, and comment respectfully.
- Please report any adverse event (side effect) experienced while taking an H3 product or product complaint associated with an H3 product by contacting Eisai Product Safety at 1-888-274-2378 or by email at ESI_Safety@H3.com this will allow H3 to collect the necessary information to evaluate your report. Or, if you prefer, you may contact the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by visiting fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
- H3 reserves all rights relating to any H3 social media community account, including, but not limited to, all rights at any time and without notice to add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, accept or reject comments from those who may wish to follow the account, remove comments posted to the account and block any user or account.
- By posting content, you grant H3 an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, sub licensable worldwide license to use that content for any purpose including marketing and promotion. This includes the right to modify, edit, crop, highlight and/or republish your content.
- H3 may change the terms and conditions of these community guidelines at any time and without notice.
Under no circumstances should you use this web site or any of the telephone numbers, fax numbers, or mailing addresses listed on this web site to send H3 confidential or proprietary information. Your unsolicited communications to us, including any proposals, data, questions, comments or similar such materials and information, other than the personal information described above, will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary information and do not establish or imply any confidential relationship between you and H3. H3 reserves the right to use any such communications, including without limitation, any ideas, concepts, know-how, processes or techniques for any purpose whatsoever, including by reproducing, disclosing and distributing such information or otherwise using such information in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products or services.
Links to Other Sites
As a convenience, from time to time H3Biomedicine.com may contain certain links to web sites that we think may be useful or of interest to you. The owners of this site do not regularly review materials posted on any linked or referenced sites nor do the owners of this site review any linked or referenced sites’ privacy practices or its collection of personal information of visitors. H3 shall not be liable for any damages or injuries arising from the content on a linked or referenced site or the collection, maintenance, or distribution of personal or other information on a linked or referenced site, whether actively or passively obtained.
Copyright © H3 Biomedicine Inc. 2020. All rights reserved.
Documents published by H3 on H3biomedicine.com may not be copied, other than for non-commercial, individual reference with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained, and thereafter may not be recopied, reproduced or otherwise redistributed. Nothing contained in this web site shall be construed as conferring on you any license or right under any copyright, patent or trademark of H3, its parent or affiliates, or any third party, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained in this web site shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any H3 copyright.
No Warranties and Limitations of Liability
H3 makes no representations or warranties as to the timeliness, availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this web site. Like any printed materials, the information provided in this web site may become outdated over time. H3 undertakes no obligation to correct or update any information on this web site. H3 may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or services described in this information at any time without notice and reserves the right to alter or delete information in the web site at any time. All information on this web site is provided "AS IS," without any warranties, including but not limited to IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. All visitors to H3.com agree that all access to and use of this web site and its content are at their own risk. Neither H3 nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this web site shall be liable for any injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages arising out of access to, use of or inability to use H3.com or any errors or omissions in the content thereof or from reliance on any information on this web site, even if H3 is informed of the possibility of such damages.
All product names, trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively referred to as "Trademarks") displayed on this web site are the property of H3 Biomedicine Inc., its affiliates, related companies, licensors or business partners. The use or misuse of these Trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of the laws of copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, slander, libel and communications. Please be advised that H3 actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Images of people or places displayed on this web site are either the property of, or used with permission by, H3. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by the terms and conditions of this web site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate the laws of copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity and communications.
Materials in H3biomedicine.com may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements as defined by the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. In particular, forward-looking statements relate to future actions, prospective products or product approvals, future performance or results of current and anticipated products, sales efforts, expenses and financial results. Such statements are based on H3’s estimates, assumptions and projections and are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of H3. Inaccurate assumptions and known or unknown risks and uncertainties inherent in pharmaceutical research and commercialization, product regulation and other risks associated with the pharmaceutical industry could cause actual future results to differ materially from the information herein. Consequently, no forward-looking statement can be guaranteed.