Location: Cambridge, MA
Job Code: Ph201903
We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated scientist with or without Ph.D degree to join a team of scientists working toward discovering novel anti-cancer therapies. The successful candidate will have a background in cancer biology and industrial experience in invivo pharmacology for targeted cancer therapies and immune-oncology. This individual will represent the invivo pharmacology function for both the discovery and translational stages of projects, and will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment. Additionally, this individual may direct the activities of research associates.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead invivo pharmacology for oncology projects to evaluate and select lead drug molecules for invivo proof-of-concept and translation into clinical development in the area of target therapies and cancer immunotherapies.
- Independently design, execute, interpret and present efficacy and pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) studies at team, department and company levels.
- Work collaboratively across multiple disciplines including chemistry, target biology, DMPK, drug safety, and translational science to drive project forward. Plan and manage CROs for pharmacological studies.
- Prepare pharmacology and PK/PD study reports for regulatory filing.
- PhD with strong post-doc experience in cancer biology and in vivo pharmacology or non Ph.D. with minimal 3-5 year of industrial experience in cancer in vivo pharmacology and PK/PD studies.
- Proven track record of high level of innovation and expertise knowledge in tumor immunology. Industrial experience a plus.
- Extensive hands-on experience in invivo pharmacological models and studies for cancer drug discovery and translational research.
- Report writing for regulatory filing a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in working with CROs successfully.
- Experience with sophisticated flow cytometry and invitro assays is desired.
- Flexibility to accommodate rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
About H3 Biomedicine Inc.
H3 Biomedicine Inc. is a privately-held, uniquely-structured oncology discovery enterprise whose sole mission is to become a prolific source of new drugs that treat more human cancers with greater success. H3 Biomedicine is applying the expertise of leading scientists to the integration of insights from cancer genomics with innovative capabilities in synthetic chemistry and tumor biology to pursue the most promising current opportunity in cancer therapeutics: patient-based, genomics-driven, small molecule drugs.Submit Your Résumé