Location: Cambridge, MA
We seek an experienced, highly motivated and enthusiastic admin to support H3’s efforts to discover cancer treatments for targeted patient populations. This position is responsible for performing a variety of administrative duties across the entire company. The ability to embrace and enhance H3’s culture is paramount to success, because you will play an important role in ensuring the effective running of many aspects of H3. After demonstrating success this role will convert to a permanent position.
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesAdministrative
- Support for 2-4 senior level executives
- Meeting coordination and expense reports.
- Complex travel arrangements with our travel agent
- Additional tasks as requested.
- Schedule group and team meetings for multiple internal groups.
- Coordinate agenda, distribute documents and attend meetings for an internal review committee.
- Proactively order office and kitchen supplies, business cards and company branded materials.
- Maintain a professional and comfortable waiting area and help ensure guests are registered.
- Answer and screen phone calls on the company main line.
- Assist guests as needed by validating parking and arranging transportation.
- Order catering and deliver to meetings on a daily basis.
- Manage conference room reservations.
- Assist with employee relations and event planning
- Additional projects as needed.
- Proven ability to work independently, highly organized and effective in handling multiple detail-oriented projects in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; a team player
- Ability to interact with various levels of business functions and professionals in and outside of H3.
- Ability to anticipate needs, resourcefulness and responsiveness are essential
- High attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude and willingness to pitch in.
- Strong administrative and computing skills, including MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 4+ years of administrative/executive assistant experience is highly desired.
About H3 Biomedicine Inc.
H3 Biomedicine Inc. is a privately-held, uniquely-structured oncology discovery enterprise whose sole mission is to become a prolific source of new drugs that treat more human cancers with greater success. H3 Biomedicine is applying the expertise of leading scientists to the integration of insights from cancer genomics with innovative capabilities in synthetic chemistry and tumor biology to pursue the most promising current opportunity in cancer therapeutics: patient-based, genomics-driven, small molecule drugs.Submit Your Résumé