Location: Cambridge MA
Cambridge, MA-based H3 Biomedicine (H3B) is a leading company in cancer genomics driven drug discovery, delivering on the promise of precision medicine. The company was launched in 2011 with an unprecedented $200 million in initial funding from Eisai, plus a continued ongoing commitment to fund H3B’s robust discovery pipeline and clinical programs. Now with three clinical stage anti-cancer molecules in active development, H3B is able to uniquely leverage distinct insights from cancer genomics and real-life patient data to advance its projects to clinical proof of concept and beyond. H3B embraces a novel business model in which it collaborates with Eisai, a leading global pharmaceutical company, to create a prolific drug discovery engine and partnership platform.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, organized and collaborative project manager to provide PM support for multiple programs within H3 discovery portfolio. She/He is expected to apply project management best practices to solve complex problems and facilitate the execution of integrated project plans and deliverables for cross-functional drug discovery teams. She/he will also join the effort in planning and organizing H3 scientific advisory board meeting and provide logistical support for other H3 discovery review meetings.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with discovery project team leaders to establish project strategy, develop and maintain integrated project plans, manage meeting agenda and minutes, document meeting materials, coordinate collaborative team activities and ensure deliverables to meet project timelines/objectives
- Responsible for developing project team meeting (PTM) and core team meeting (CTM) agendas and preparing clear and accurate meeting minutes. Responsible for identifying and capturing action items and for liaising with cross-functional team members on follow-up activities and deliverables
- Support H3 discovery teams in the identification of risks and the development of mitigation strategies along with contingency options. Supports project leaders for communication to scientific leadership team.
- Support discovery teams in preparation and presentation at POC review, semi-annual scientific review and SAB meetings, etc.
- Develops and implements project management best practices. Contribute to the functional excellence of program management through improvement of processes, procedures, and tools related to program management practices
- BS/MS in a scientific or engineering discipline, advanced degrees are a plus.
- 3+ years of industry experience in the pharmaceutical / biotech industry
- 1+ years of project management experience leading drug discovery/development projects
- Excellent basic PM capabilities and skill sets (scheduling/calendar management, scientific literacy to take meeting notes, )
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, coordination skills
- Sense of urgency, responsive, proactive and multitasking
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and smartsheet
About H3 Biomedicine Inc.
H3 Biomedicine Inc. is a privately-held, uniquely-structured oncology discovery enterprise whose sole mission is to become a prolific source of new drugs that treat more human cancers with greater success. H3 Biomedicine is applying the expertise of leading scientists to the integration of insights from cancer genomics with innovative capabilities in synthetic chemistry and tumor biology to pursue the most promising current opportunity in cancer therapeutics: patient-based, genomics-driven, small molecule drugs.