Location: Cambridge MA
10-12 week paid internship
H3 Biomedicine is searching for a dynamic summer/fall intern to join our growing IT team. The intern will be supporting the studies and analysis of our IT programs. The successful candidate will have the chance to interact and collaborate cross-functionally with scientists in different departments including biology, chemistry, and biochemistry. S/he will also have the chance to participate in team meetings and observe the IT process. This is a great opportunity for a student who wants to work in IT, specifically in precision medicine.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the I&T team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
- In a degree seeking program with a major is Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
About H3 Biomedicine Inc.
H3 Biomedicine Inc. is a privately-held, uniquely-structured oncology discovery enterprise whose sole mission is to become a prolific source of new drugs that treat more human cancers with greater success. H3 Biomedicine is applying the expertise of leading scientists to the integration of insights from cancer genomics with innovative capabilities in synthetic chemistry and tumor biology to pursue the most promising current opportunity in cancer therapeutics: patient-based, genomics-driven, small molecule drugs.