Location: Cambridge MA
Cambridge, MA-based H3 Biomedicine (H3B) is a leading company in cancer genomics driven drug discovery, delivering on the promise of precision medicine. The company was launched in 2011 with an unprecedented $200 million in initial funding from Eisai, plus a continued ongoing commitment to fund H3B’s robust discovery pipeline and clinical programs. Now with three clinical stage anti-cancer molecules in active development, H3B is able to uniquely leverage distinct insights from cancer genomics and real-life patient data to advance its projects to clinical proof of concept and beyond. H3B embraces a novel business model in which it collaborates with Eisai, a leading global pharmaceutical company, to create a prolific drug discovery engine and partnership platform.
We seek an experienced, highly motivated and enthusiastic admin to support H3’s efforts to discover cancer treatments for targeted patient populations. The successful candidate will be a professional administrative person who seeks to make a meaningful difference in the world by supporting our mission-driven team. Working both collaboratively and independently, s/he enables the company to function well and facilitates efficient and effective department workflow. Duties entail a wide range of time sensitive administrative and operational tasks, including light reception work (meet/greet).
Your colleagues are oncologists, scientists, and clinical specialists who will appreciate you and treat you as an equal. Our workplace is filled with people who want to be here and enjoy doing their jobs. This contract role will evolve to become an in-house employee.
Principal Duties and ResponsibilitiesAdministrative
- Support for 2-4 senior level executives
- Timely management of calendar and expense reports.
- Complex travel arrangements with our travel agent
- Back up for President’s Executive Assistant
- Proactively anticipates the support needs of executive team members
- Schedule group and team meetings for multiple internal groups.
- Coordinate agenda, document distribution and take minutes for key internal review committees.
- Assist with employee relations and event planning
- Proactively order office and kitchen supplies, business cards and company branded materials.
- Applies a knowledge of company operations and procedures on a daily basis. Takes responsibility for communicating policies through appropriate channels
- Assist with organization and compilation of data/Ensures accuracy of data sources and researches questions and problems.
- Help maintain a professional working environment and supports departments in hosting guests to H3.
- Answer and screen phone calls on the company main line
- Validate parking for guests, and assist guests with transportation needs
- Ordering catering and deliver to meetings on a daily basis.
- Manage conference room reservations as needed for external guests
- Provide support in onboarding activities of new employees
- Coordinate internal events, including coordination with I&T of AV requirements for external meetings
- Support HR in interview scheduling
- Polished team player with positive attitude and desire to be of service to colleagues
- Associate's or Bachelor's in relevant field &/or admin training program preferred; 4+ years of related experience
- Excellent organizational skills and expert multi-tasker who is naturally calm under stress
- Expert in the efficient use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, WebEx, and Google Calendar.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate professionally with all levels internally and externally
About H3 Biomedicine Inc.
H3 Biomedicine Inc. is a privately-held, uniquely-structured oncology discovery enterprise whose sole mission is to become a prolific source of new drugs that treat more human cancers with greater success. H3 Biomedicine is applying the expertise of leading scientists to the integration of insights from cancer genomics with innovative capabilities in synthetic chemistry and tumor biology to pursue the most promising current opportunity in cancer therapeutics: patient-based, genomics-driven, small molecule drugs.